About Cyrus Technologist Thought Process and Constructive Change Plan

cyrus

Post by cyrus » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:14 pm

My Technologist Thought Process, long term goals and Judgement as Software Architect, and Constructive Change Leader is simplified as shown below in one Graphical Abstract Summary:

My Technologist Thought Process and Judgement As Earth Centric Constructive Change Architect Summary: My current thought process regarding future Business Management Distributed Decentralized Leadership Model Architecture for Constructive Change Model at Strategic Inflection Point and my Upward Spiral model in next 100 years (with both short-term and long-term attributes) has been evolved in past 2 decades and influenced by what I have learned from Great Engineering and Business Minds : Co-founder and chairman emeritus of Intel Corporation Dr. Gordon Moore (Presidential Medal of Freedom), late Intel co-founder CEO Dr. Andy Grove that helped transform the Intel into the world's largest manufacturer of semiconductors based on his thought process regarding Strategic Inflection Point Model for Change and Moore’s Law, Late Famous British Physicist Stephen Hawking, Italian Genius Engineer and Painter Leonardo da Vinci, Persian Scholar mathematician, astronomer and Agnostic Poet Khayyam (December 1131)(solved inflection point problem), Persian Scholar Razi (854–925 CE) (Physician, Chemist, Agnostic Philosopher, and important figure in the history of medicine) and the great Greek Mathematician & Philosopher (who rejected cruelty against animals by humans) Pythagoras (570 – 495 BC).

For Details Please Visit : http://shortsearch.com/pharmanex/MyProf ... 092019.pdf